18 photos of dogs loving life in Berkshire
PUBLISHED: 09:45 23 January 2018
We often talk about how much we love the county of Berkshire and its views and walks. But lets not forget our canine friends love it just as much, as these pictures prove...
1. Fully appreciating a beautiful sunrise
2. Some like to use the county as one big obstacle course
3. This one guards their favourite spot
4. Two friends take in the view
5. You're probably going to need a wash...
6. Tackling some stairs
7. Getting a better view
8. Enjoying the sunset
9. A spot in Team GB at the Olympics, perhaps?
10. Blending in
11. “I’m gonna have to show you down here”
12. More stunning views
13. Do we have to walk through this?
14. Excitement on another level
15. Going on a trip
16. Enjoying what Windsor Great Park has to offer
17. The race has begun!
18. And taking advantage of all that open space
Enjoy this feature? Have a look at these...
• How well do you know Berkshire? Try our quiz! - Think you know the places and people of Berkshire? Take our quiz to find out…