10 villages in Buckinghamshire that are almost too picturesque
PUBLISHED: 10:52 02 July 2018 | UPDATED: 10:52 02 July 2018
We are truly blessed here in Buckinghamshire with locations perfect for every Instagram addict
1. Haddenham couldn’t be more relaxed...
2. Long Crendon, near the Oxfordshire border, has photo opportunities like this...
3. Hambleden is beautiful right down to the footpaths
4. Weston Turville produces sunsets like this
5. Cuddington can make even the most gloomy shot worthy of a place in any art gallery
6. Winslow has some of the most amazing cottages
7. Stewkley and its pub are just so quintessentially British
8. Bradenham’s rush hour is just about bearable
9. Brill. Doesn’t really need a caption, does it?
10. Ellesborough has quite the entrance
Which village is your favourite? Vote below…