Welcome to the Berkshire and Buckinghamshire Life Community
PUBLISHED: 13:38 15 August 2007 | UPDATED: 14:47 20 February 2013
COME ON AND EXPRESS YOURSELF!<br/>This forum welcomes the views and comments of Berkshire and Buckinghamshire Life forum members on a wide range of topics. Do you live in a haunted house or have a fascinating family history?...
COME ON AND EXPRESS YOURSELF!
This forum welcomes the views and comments of Berkshire and Buckinghamshire Life forum members on a wide range of topics. Do you live in a haunted house or have a fascinating family history? Do you have something to say about rural issues in Berkshire or have views on protecting our natural environment? Would you like to share your recipes using local Berkshire produce or post a question about local gardens or wildlife for other members to answer or discuss? Perhaps you would like to try your hand at a book review or tell members about your interior design successes or disasters. Have you enjoyed a Berkshire Life walk or did you get lost? Maybe you have your own special walk you would like to share?
IT REALLY IS EASY TO JOIN THE BERKSHIRE AND BUCKINGHAMSHIRE LIFE DEBATE
First time user, you are welcome and will find friends here. So cast caution to the winds and have a go today! Just click on Enter the Berkshire and Buckinghamshire Life community at the top left of this page and then click the Join button.
Code of Conduct
By submitting your contribution for publication you agree to grant Archant a perpetual and royalty-free licence to use, in any form or way whatsoever, that contribution worldwide in any form of media. Anyone who does not feel prepared to submit material on this basis should not submit material.
In order to be a responsible member of the online community you must adhere to the following terms and conditions. Anyone who doesn't feel they can abide by these guidelines should not sign up to them. If users are found to be breaching these guidelines once they have joined, they will be issued with one warning or banned immediately depending on the severity of their breach. Previously banned members who post again under a different alias will be deleted without further warnings.
If their behaviour persists their account will be blocked and they will be banned from the site.
* Please do not advertise your products or services on the message boards. Any advertising without permission will be removed.
* Please choose your words carefully when posting a message. It is difficult to obtain the tone of written messages unlike when speaking to someone.
* Please keep to the topic of the original thread. This will help users to locate the information that they are looking for and will save space on the servers.
* There is to be no 'naming and shaming' on the site. If you have any complaints about particular individuals/companies then contact the relevant parties or authorities.
Users must not post messages which:
* Are insulting, abusive, racist, sexist, or derogatory in any way to others, whether they are individuals or companies, users of the forum or not. This includes material sent via personal e-mails through this forum.
* Threaten, intimidate, victimise or harass others.
* Make libellous comments about individuals or companies, including Berkshire Life magazine.
* Contain explicit language or vulgarities (whether written in English or any other language)
* Impersonates or represents any person or entity in an attempt to deceive, harass or otherwise mislead another member.
* Incites illegal activity
* Infringes intellectual property rights
* Transmit any material that you don't have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright or trade secrets)
* Links to and/or references content not allowed under these guidelines.
* Use the service in a manner deemed inappropriate by Archant
* Impedes or disrupts the flow of the discussions in the forum
By entering the forum you agree to abide by the code of conduct stated above.
What do you want to do next?