Berkshire and Buckinghamshire Life Landscape Painter of the Year 2016 competition
PUBLISHED: 11:02 22 November 2016 | UPDATED: 11:02 22 November 2016
Are you inspired by our counties’ bucolic beauties? Love to have a chance to show your work in a gallery? Enter Berkshire and Buckinghamshire Life’s new competition to find the Landscape Painter of the Year 2016.
The competition is open to amateurs and professionals. Whether you have shown your work before or not you could win a cash prize of £250.
To enter send up to three images, including the title of each work, the medium and where it was painted and a brief biography of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is 5 December 2016.
The finalists will be announced in our January issue.
Rules of the competition
• Open to residents of Berkshire or Buckinghamshire
• Must be own work
• Must be a painting - can includes oils, acrylic and water-colour on canvas, paper or board.
• Must be new work (not previously shown or sold) and available for exhibition in March 2017
• Age limit – over 18
• The judges’ decision is final
• Archant reserve the right to use images in future publicity.
• Number of entries limited to three works of art per person.
• All normal Archant competition terms and conditions apply.