Win tickets to Countryfile Live at Blenheim Palace
PUBLISHED: 06:00 22 June 2016
STRICTLY EMBARGOED UNTIL 00.01AM ON MONDAY 18TH APRIL. Please credit: www.samholdenagency.com when used.
The BBC Countryfile presenters are launching the first ever Countryfile Live at Blenheim Palace – and we have VIP tickets up for grabs
The first ever Countryfile Live is set to bring the best of the British countryside to the stunning stately grounds of Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire, from Thursday August 4 to Sunday August 7.
Countryfile Live will be a truly unique event, combining the tradition of the UK’s best county fairs with ‘stars from the show’ across four extraordinary days, perfect for all the family.
The heart of Countryfile Live will be a spectacular live show in the 2,000-capacity Countryfile Live Main Arena. Through-out the day, each show will be a celebration of the very best that rural Britain has to offer, focusing on Britain’s love of farming.
There will also be further fun for all the family with a huge variety of other activities including:
• The Big Barn – meet the Countryfile presenters and hear their stories of life in front of, and behind, the lens.
• Adam’s Farm – Countryfile presenter Adam Henson is bringing his farm to Blenheim Palace, giving the public the chance to meet much-loved animals they have seen on screen.
• The National Trust Theatre, which will play host to an inspiring and thought-provoking programme of debates, talks and panels, all focused on countryside issues.
• The Village Green, complete with bandstand and traditional maypole – the perfect setting for live, family entertainment, such as tug-of-war, a vintage funfair and the ever-popular village fete. It’s a perfect place to see rural crafts in action, such as thatching, hedge-laying and dry-stone walling, as well as enjoy Morris dancing, bell ringing and country dancing.
In addition, over 600 exhibitors will be at BBC Countryfile Live offering an unbeatable shopping experience: from food and craft heroes to country clothing, gardening, pet supplies and gifts. Food-lovers will find everything from cheese and cider to cured meats and chocolate – as well as demonstrations and recipes – from the finest producers in the UK. For those looking for gifts or keepsakes to cherish, the work of hundreds of the nation’s best craftsmen and women will be on show, too.
With on-site camping also available, Countryfile lovers can even make a weekend out of what will be one of the biggest, and most exciting, outdoor events this year and an experience that the whole family can enjoy.
Tickets £24 plus booking fees in advance. Family and concession rates available. Dogs welcome. Show information and tickets are available at countryfilelive.com.
Click here for your chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to a day of your choice at Countryfile Live.
• Access to The Summer House with refreshments included
• VIP parking
• Seats in the front block of the theatre
• A luxury goody bag and a souvenir show guide