Inspired living - Homestyle ideas for 2011 from Berkshire and Buckinghamshire Life
PUBLISHED: 11:55 12 January 2011 | UPDATED: 20:40 20 February 2013
Choose a look to suit your lifestyle and your home. Here are some of our favourites available locally...
Choose a look to suit your lifestyle and your home. Here are some of our favourites available locally.
1. Relax on the new Long Island Chaise End Sofa from Multiyork, visit www.multiyork.co.uk or call 0800 040 7171 to find your nearest store.
2. Elegant chateau library chair from Graham and Green, online from www.grahamandgreen.co.uk
3. The Lincoln sofa by Steed is available from Lucas Furniture, Aylesbury, 01296 486255,
4. From one of the ranges of sofas and living room furniture available at Camp Hopson, Newbury,
Tel: 01635 523 523, www.camphopson.co.uk
5. Sloane large two-seater sofa in navy denim; footstool and pink and grey denim cushions, all from Living in Store, Marlow, Tel: 01628 478767, www.livinginstore.com
6. Bespoke studded arm sofa by Alexander James Interiors, Wargrave, 0118 940 2131 or Liston Court , Marlow, Tel: 01628 890367, www.aji.co.uk
7. Star attraction: this Cokethorpe sofa comes from Wesley barrel, Marlow, Tel: 01628 481114, www.wesley-barell.co.uk
8. A neutral colour palette is combined with a soft white sheen and a hint of blue porcelain from SIA, Green Park, Reading and at selected local stockists,
9. Emily bench covered in Numea from the new Carnet de Voyage collection and. Emily footstool, from KA International, Holme Grange Craft Village, Wokingham, Tel: 0118 979 0800, www.ka-international.co.uk