High Wycombe's Eden Shopping Centre joins forces with London Wasps
PUBLISHED: 10:52 24 September 2014 | UPDATED: 10:52 24 September 2014
Eden has teamed up with rugby giants Wasps to offer one lucky fan the chance to win an exclusive VIP experience for Wasps' first home European game of the season against Harlequins on 26 October.
Life-sized posters of Wasps heroes Andrea Masi, James Haskell and Joe Launchbury have been placed between Tesco and Muffin Break on the mall - all fans need to do is take a photo next to these rugby heroes and post it to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram tagging Eden and Wasps using the hashtag #EdenWasps to be in with a chance of winning.
The VIP experience includes:
• Two Tickets to the game
• Pre-match hospitality with a three-course meal
• Pre-match Q&A with a member of the Wasps Squad
• Complimentary match programme
• A chance to meet both squads post-match
Eden’s Marketing Manager, Niamh Crowley, said “Wasps is one of the best known names in world rugby, with a proud history spanning almost 150 years. We’re delighted to have joined forces with the team for this promotion and hope everyone scrums down to Eden for a chance to win!”
Tag Eden & Wasps in your post:
• Twitter: @eden_shopping & @WaspsRugby
• facebook.com/EdenShoppingCentre & /WaspsRugby
• Instagram: @edenshoppingcentre & @WaspsRugby