Chilterns 3 Peak Challenge
PUBLISHED: 10:52 05 August 2010 | UPDATED: 17:39 20 February 2013
Do you want to be part of the biggest event in the Chilterns?
Iain Rennie Hospice at Home (IRHH) is a registered charity providing specialist nursing care for patients across the Chilterns with life-limiting illnesses who wish to be cared for in their own homes. One days care by IRHHs nurses costs 150 and the charity receives only 9% of its funding from Primary Care Trusts. In 2009 IRHH cared for 1,000 people across the Chilterns area of Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire and relies heavily on the support of companies and individuals to raise the 4.8m needed each year to run the service.
Iain Rennie Hospice at Homes Chilterns 3 Peaks challenge is the biggest event in the Chilterns and fast becoming an event where people from around the country travel to take part in. The sponsored walk takes place on Sunday 19th September 2010 and caters for all the family. We expect to receive 2,000 entries and last year we had to open a waiting list.
- Cost - 2,000 (can be split equivalent in goods)
- 10 members of staff will receive free event places (must endeavour to raise sponsorship)
- Sponsors logo will appear on t shirts
- Sponsors leaflets can be on display at the event
- Sponsors logo will appear on 50,000 registration forms and event posters
- Sponsors logo will be acknowledged C3P website (with a logo click through to companies website)
- 2 tickets to 25th Anniversary VIP reception,
- Press and PR acknowledging sponsors support reaching up to 70,000 people
- Cost - 1000.00 (or equivalent in goods)
-5 staff members will receive free event places (must endeavour to raise sponsorship)
-Sponsor logo on 50,000 registration forms
-Sponsors support will be acknowledged on C3P website
-Press and PR acknowledging sponsors support reaching 70,000 people
- Cost - 500.00 (can be split equivalent in goods)
-2 members of staff will receive free event places (must endeavour to raise sponsorship)
-Sponsors will be acknowledged on C3P website (with a logo click through to companies website)
Thank you for your support we could not carry on caring without people like you.
The Iain Rennie Hospice At Home (Registered Charity 297847)
52a Western Road, Tring, Herts HP23 4BB